Print ...

Kontributor...

  • Editor: Sani Zulviah

Path: Top Jurnal Ekonomi 2015 Vol 3 Edisi 6, Maret 2015

Pengaruh Perputaran Piutang Terhadap Profitabilitas

Vol 3 Edisi 6, Maret 2015; ISSN:2088-6969
Journal from JBPTUMMIPP / 2017-03-13 08:05:34
Oleh : Andri Indrawan, Rinaldi , Perpustakaan Pusat UMMI
Dibuat : 2017-03-13, dengan 3 file

Keyword : Receivables Turnover, Profitability

Abstract



The purpose of this study to determine whether turnover affects the profitability of the company's automotive and components listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange 2008-2011 period, profitability is measured by Return on Assets.



type of data used are secondary data with a sample of as many as 8 companies. The research was conducted at automotive companies and component located in the Indonesia Stock Exchange. Methods of research in this thesis is a quantitative method to test the classical assumption, as well as statistical analysis is a simple linear regression analysis with t test and F


test.



hypothesis test results showed that turnover affects the profitability, of which 12.9% of the variation of the change in profitability can be explained by the independent variables, while the remaining amount of 87.1% is explained by the variation or other factors not included in the regression model.

Deskripsi Alternatif :

Abstract



The purpose of this study to determine whether turnover affects the profitability of the company's automotive and components listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange 2008-2011 period, profitability is measured by Return on Assets.



type of data used are secondary data with a sample of as many as 8 companies. The research was conducted at automotive companies and component located in the Indonesia Stock Exchange. Methods of research in this thesis is a quantitative method to test the classical assumption, as well as statistical analysis is a simple linear regression analysis with t test and F


test.



hypothesis test results showed that turnover affects the profitability, of which 12.9% of the variation of the change in profitability can be explained by the independent variables, while the remaining amount of 87.1% is explained by the variation or other factors not included in the regression model.

Copyrights : Copyright � 2001 by Perpustakaan Pusat UMMI. Verbatim copying and distribution of this entire article is permitted by author in any medium, provided this notice is preserved.

Beri Komentar ?#(0) | Bookmark

PropertiNilai Properti
ID PublisherJBPTUMMIPP
OrganisasiPerpustakaan Pusat UMMI
Nama Kontaktiyanti_sundari@yahoo.com
AlamatJl. R. Syamsudin, SH. No. 50
KotaSukabumi
DaerahJawa Barat
NegaraIndonesia
Telepon
Fax
E-mail Administratortiyanti_sundari@yahoo.com
E-mail CKOtiyanti_sundari@yahoo.com